Why do I need GRAMS AI?
As Q.C. LIMS User
- I need a single tool to read all of my instrument data.
- I am interested in On-line / At-line product testing.
- I am interested in reducing sample prep. using IR techniques.
- I need a tool to rapidly identify contaminants.
As a C.D.S. User
- I need to produce standard reports from multiple / legacy C.D.S.
- I need to view and print C.D.S. data away from the workstation.
As a Bioanalytical LIMS User
- I need to report 5% – 20% of my raw data for method development.
- I need to examine Mass Spec. data at my desk.
As an R.&D. LIMS User
- I need to view data from multiple sources to support my decisions.
- I need tools for structural confirmation of my compound of interest.
As a Scientific Data Management System User
- I need an easy way to access raw data interactively – My S.D.M.S. only stores instrument specific raw data and PDF snapshots.
As an e.L.N. User
- I need to add spectra and chromatograms to my notes as evidence to support my conclusions for patent protection purposes.
The Next Steps
Ready To Buy?
What do our Customers say about us?
I had just upgraded to Windows 7, and after having Mathcad for several years I found that I could not complete the final stages of installation. After reading help files I finished up confused and really helpless, until I contacted you. THANK YOU.JD, Dorset, UK
Your website is hugely informative and a pleasure to visit. Frankly I wouldn’t dream of buying technical software from anyone else.NR, Inverness, UK
I like thinking back to all the people I’ve worked well with during the year, and you have been particularly helpful throughout.HM, Durham, UK
“While skeptical at first, now having switched to Origin I know it will remain my graphing software of choice. Not only does it have an intuitive user interface, but it also has the power to quickly and efficiently complete all of my graphing needs. Origin is the best graphing software available. Period.”Mr. Kevin Clark, University of Illinois Urbana/Champaign